Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Joke...

I've been writing a bit about stereotypes lately, so I fugured I shared this "racist" joke with y'all...
:)

HEAVEN is where:
The Cooks are French
The Cops are English
The Mechanics are German
The Lovers are Italian
and everything is organized by the Swiss.

HELL is where:
The Cooks are English
The Cops are German
The Mechanics are Franch
The Lovers are Swiss
and everything is organized by the Italians.

...or so it looks from insdie this great American melting pot! LOL.

1 comment: