Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Jokes Should All Work Now...

The jokes should all work now.

I had them marked as "private" instead of "unlisted" on YouTube. So they were playing fine for ME, because it's MY channel, and I'm always signed in!

But they should work now. Sorry about that. (Nobody told me!)

BTW... if you're wondering, my goal was to post a joke a day for the entire month of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment