Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 10, 2015

Been away...

I've been out of town since lats Friday, just getting back in tonight. I'd like to thank everyone who tunes into last Tuesday's and last Sunday's shows, and for those who missed them, let you know that they are now up on the Radio Page. I particularly recommend Tuesday's show with Rainbow Radio's own Julian Marsh. Julian is a really funny guy, we had a great time and a great discussion.

Coming up, on Sunday I'm hosting long time journalist Deedee Friedberg, and on Tuesday, very excited to be hosting Christian Beranek and Kelci Crawford, the writer and artist behind the Validation web comic. I've had the pleasure of interviewing Christian once before, but this is my first time meeting Kelci and I hope you'll be able to tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment