Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 21, 2021

IMHO 2021 03 20 with Suzanne and Declan DeWitt Hall

For those who missed it last night, here is the show we did with Suzanne and Declan DeWitt Hall. 

Suzanne is the Author of the "Rumplepimple" series of children's books and the "Where True Love Is" series of affirming Christian devotionals covering every topic from LGBTQIA+ relationships and identities, family, abortion, sex, sexuality and ultimately the  deconstruction of faith and doubt. Her partner, Declan manages the incredible outreach and online community that has grown from these works. These are two of my favorite people in the world, and easily two of my favorite Christians. I strongly encourage you to check out the amazing work that they're doing.   


All of Suzanne's books are available on Amazon. And you can find their online community at Where True Love Is and on Facebook!

And coming up next week, 27 March, 2021 at 9:PM EST on RainbowRadio.FM I'll be talking with Joanna Harper about her research into the performance of transgender athletes. Her book, Sporting Gender is also available on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment