Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Tonight and next week on IMHO...

TONIGHT, 9:PM EST on RainbowRadio.FM, I will be talking about societal attitudes and the laws and issues surrounding sex work with sex worker and sex worker advocate, EB Coternord! 

And then NEXT WEEK, same bat-time, same bat-channel, Suzanne and Declan DeWitt Hall will be on to talk about reconciling sexuality and faith through their series of "Where True Love Is" Devotionals. 

 Great shows, don't miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment