Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 22, 2021

IMHO 2021 07 31 with Roxanne McDaniel

In case you missed it on my You Tube Channel... And if you DID, why haven't you SUBSCRIBED yet?! But IF YOU DID... You missed a real treat as I was joined by the amazingly talented Country Music Singer and Songwriter, Roxanne McDaniel!

So come give her songs a listen and catch some of the background behind them as well as her own fascinating personal story!


No comments:

Post a Comment