Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 22, 2021

July 17th show

It's been up on my YouTube Channel for a while now, but in case you're not subscribed there (and if you're not, WHY NOT?!) but IF YOU'RE NOT, here is my show with Legendary Nazi Puncher Skarrlett Krow, who's local police department lost some facial-recognition privileges after violating her civil rights and Johnah Barton who is making a call for some help from the LGBTQIA+ community with a visibility project and the formation of a new social media community.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment