Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thanks! ...and coming up next:

Thanks a bunch to everyone who tuned in last night to hear my conversation with Buck Angel.  It was a really interesting show, and if you missed I highly recommend checking it out, over on the Radio Page.

Coming up at 8:PM Eastern, this Saturday, it my pleasure to be joined by the latest addition to the Sobel Family, fresh off of the release of her latest single, recording artist, entertainer and activist BEBE SWEETBRIAR!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1671081633163219/

No comments:

Post a Comment