Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome to 2016!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!  After a bit of a break, IMHO is back for 2016!

Although it probably won't be the first show of the year, I can make my first announcement for our show on 1/16, when it will be my honor to be joined by the one and only STONEBRIDGE!

https://www.facebook.com/events/949299041812338/

So be sure to join us, and to stay tuned for more announcements!  And THANK YOU for listening!

--------------------------------------------------

A couple more announcements:

On the 19th I will be joined by Transgender Activist, Educator and Adult Filmmaker, BUCK ANGEL!


And the on the 26th we'll have Melanie Gillman, freelance artist and creator of As the Crow Flies.


No comments:

Post a Comment