Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Updated schedule for January

Tonight's show went off without a hitch, despite some technical difficulties, industry upheaval and the curse of the Medics. And it is now posted up on the Radio Page.

We've got the rest of January mostly fleshed out now:


I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!  After a bit of a break, IMHO is back for 2016!

On 1/16, it will be my honor to be joined by the one and only STONEBRIDGE!

https://www.facebook.com/events/949299041812338/


On the 19th I will be joined by Transgender Activist, Educator and Adult Filmmaker, BUCK ANGEL!


On the 23rd I'll have the pleasure of hosting recording artist, performer, journalist and activist  BEBE SWEETBRIAR!


And the on the 26th we'll have MELANIE GILLMAN, freelance artist and creator of As the Crow Flies!


January 30th's show remains TBD at this point, but please check back for future announcements!

No comments:

Post a Comment