Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Dave Garcia, Affirmations and our experiecne with a Hate Group

FINALLY getting caught up. (Sorry about that!)

Here is the show I did with Dave Garcia, Executive Director of Affirmations here in Ferndale, MI. He's talks about the organization and what they do for the community and we discuss our recent (at the time of recording) experience with a Hate Group that was protesting in front of their building.

No comments:

Post a Comment