Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 17, 2021

YouTube Censorship

Unfortunately, YouTube saw fit to block the video of my interview with Dr. Robin Schoenthaller regarding her work getting ACCURATE INFORMATION out to the public with regards to the... divoC "outbreak."

It was flagged for "medical misinformation." I appealed, on the basis that nothing in the interview, said by either myself or Dr. Schoenthaller, was in fact in conflict with ANY of YouTube's Standards regarding medical misinformation. Which, I should add, I APPLAUD them for for having, agree with 100% and which can be read HERE.

I lost the appeal and the video was taken down. 

Now I want to be clear: I do applaud YouTube for taking responsibility for the quality and accuracy of the content on their platform. I agree that it is their right to take videos down over content. And I agree with the Community Standards as they are written. But nobody can seem to tell me WHAT I GOT WRONG. (And thus I'm robbed of the chance to correct the record. I may only be a pretend journalist, but I'd still like to be a GOOD pretend journalist!) So if you'd like to help me out, you can find the interview on the post below on in the IMHO-2021 tab at the top f the page. (Its the 12th show.)

If you can tell me what I said (and approximately when it occurs in the video) that violates ANY of the Standards as described in YouTube's own policy (the above link) PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I will remove or address the offending section, and HOPEFULLY be able to re-post the corrected video to my channel here.

Once again: I applaud YouTube for having standards. I agree with the standards as laid out. I have no problem with them removing videos that violate them, or creators who repeatedly do. My only problem? I don't think I did. I'm on THEIR SIDE in all of this, regarding medical misinformation. And they never did tell me specifically what I did wrong. In that case? I don't think it's right to censor content so arbitrarily. I don't even want to argue with them. I just want to know, so that I can FIX IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment