Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Dr. Robin Schoenthaller, the Boston Cancer Doc Who Writes About Covid

 *phew* Finally caught up!

This is my interview with Dr. Robin Schoenthaller, the Boston Cancer Doc Who Writes About Covid.  (And has the longest name in the history of IMHO.) (Here's her Facebook, which has most of her Covid related articles.) This is playing directly from my Mixcloud, because YouTube pulled the video for "Medical Misinformation" which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what we are doing here, according to YouTube OWN STANDARDS.

1) Get vaccinated

2) Masks work

3) Dr. Anthony Fauci is a credible expert who was right about everything, according to the best information available at every given point in time.

4) Same goes for the CDC, WHO, etc...

If you DISAGREE with any of those statement, the YOU, my friend, would be in violation of YouTube's community standards. (So take it up with them.) But I AGREE with them. And somehow still got the video blocked. But they can't silence me: Here I am, and here it is.

And we're going to have a talk about YouTube's arbitrary and capricious enforcement of their Community Standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment