Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 29, 2012

This is so cool...

No politics this time.
This is just so cool, I had to show it to you.( I'm such a gamer nerd.) I've beaten the original NES Legend of Zelda, The Adventures of Link, Occarina of Time, Majora's Mask and I was 98% done with Twilight Princess when my kid accidentally erased my game. But for someone who has spent no small part of his formative years, and adulthodd playing various chapeters in the Zelda series, this just sofa king rocks

2 comments:

  1. ME being a gaming nerd also (particularly classic gaming), this is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie;
    I sent this to my college (SCAD) senior, who's a Zelda maven, and his response, which came in at about the same time as Kevin's, was so much like Kevin's that I asked him if it was from him, with an alternate spelling. His name is Kevan, and Kevin's response is not from Kevan.

    ReplyDelete