Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gold Star Awards, March, 2013

Two down, two to go...

It's 1985. Two Gold's, to Silver's...



The Lou Brock Gold Star #65: Godless Liberal Homo

He’s an atheist. He’s a Liberal. He’s gay. And these are all good things. He’s also a damned good writer, with an irreverent and sardonic wit and a take on things that is very often right after my own heart. These are ALSO very good things. Check him out!


The Hoyt Wilhelm Gold Star: GOOGLE

Do I really have to explain the value of Google?! The only thing I can’t figure out is why it took me this long to include it!


The Enos Slaughter Silver Star #61: Coloring for Grown-Ups

Sometimes the most important points are best made in the simplest manner. And the most child-like. And the most sarcastic. These are some of those points.




The Arky Vaughan Silver Star #62: Savage Love

Ironic that only two posts ago I made mention of one of Dan Savage’s less enlightened moments in the form of some trans-phobic comments he’d made a couple of years. But I still believe (and TG Author Christine Smith agrees with me) that he and his column have done a world of good, and his “safe, sane and consensual” (as well as “good, giving and game”) philosophy serve as an excellent framework for approaching nearly all things related to love, sex and relationships. (Plus… Santorum. LOL. Come on – you’ve GOT to give him props for that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment