Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cold outside...

Yeah... As goofy as it might seem to talk about Global Warming when it's 20 below? Saying. "So much for global warming" DOES still make you look like an idiot.

(Of course when it comes to "idiots," that old maxim, "it takes one to know one," is actually the opposite of the truth.) (Think about it... And then watch how the first person to argue that point will end up inadvertently proving it for me.)


Since I couldn't use a hyperlinked image, it's from  XKCD.

Cue the shivering climate change deniers in 3, 2, 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment