Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Another great article...

...from Cracked.

I found this particularly interesting having done the interview I did with Christine Smith.

One item in particular: The inclusion of Transgenderism in the DSM. While I still believe in the point of medical legitimacy, there were several aspects of that that I had never considered. And yeah... based on these, it probably needs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment