Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 11, 2015

It's official, bitches!!!

BOOM! It's official, bitches! Let is be known that In my ministry there is only one rule: Don't be a dick! And as long as you didn't break THAT rule, feel free to come to me for all of your "absolution of sin" needs!

Confessions and Penances MAY have to be performed on the air.

And sorry, William, but I can't help you in that regard. You break rule number one frequently and with a breathtaking impertinence!






No comments:

Post a Comment