Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 10, 2016

FIRST SHOW of 2016!!!

Yeah... we'll see. LOL

Due to some technical and economic industry upheaval that's occurred recently, it's probably 50/50 is this show will air. Given those odds, there is no guest (I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time doing a show that might not air, so for the first show of 2016, you'll have the pleasure of listening to the musical sound of the voice of yours truly.  I am going to cover some of the issue surrounding the future of Internet radio, and what 2016 might look like for the independent, Internet-based stations, as well as get into my opinions on Michigan's Governor Rick Snyder, the situation in Flint, the situation in Oregon, and the situation with gun control,  (No, I won't be covering The Situation, from the Jersey Shore.) AND if the show doesn't end up airing at it's normal time, at 10:PM Eastern, on January 12th on Rainbow, you *might* still be able to catch it at 4:PM Eastern on the 13th.  Failing that I will continue my practice of hosting the shows here after they air.

Thanks you for listening! Thank you for your support! And I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment