Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Schedule Changes

On Saturday, June 4th, THEY'RE BACK! I will be joined by the 1980's band Tight Fit who are once again release new tracks!



Unfortunately we have been asked to shelve the show originally slated for 6/7 with Annalisa Rogers, of the American Lung Association for now, so we'll be bumping everyone up slot: He's been bumped a few times now, but we'll finally be getting to Deven Stewart, author of Autumn Rose and Creator of Pink Dollar Comics!



We will be in re-run on the 11th...



...And on 6/14, I have the honor of sitting down with Sarah Warbelow, Legal Director for the HRC!




No comments:

Post a Comment