Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 29, 2021

Couple of great shows coming up...

This Saturday, 3rd April, at 9:PM EST on RainbowRadio.FM, I'll be speaking with Dave Garcia, Executive Director of Affirmations, the local LGBTQIA+ community center here in Ferndale, MI. Dave and I met a few weeks ago following a protest in front of their building by a local hate group.




Then, on the 10th I'll be joined by the ass-kicking artist Bria, the creator behind the Life of Bria comic strip!



No comments:

Post a Comment