Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 22, 2021

COMING UP, CLEMENTINE FORD!

 I hope you will be able to join us, August 28th, at 9:PM EST on RainbowRadio.FM for IMHO when my special guest will be the Legend herself, Bestselling Feminist Author, CLEMENTIME FORD! We had a truly great conversation that had to split across two shows to contain all of it awesomeness. So please join us for Part One, this Saturday and then come back the following week for Part two!



No comments:

Post a Comment