Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fun - Chicago's Favorite Sons

If you've been listening to Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh (or been on MMFA today) you'll have heard these two no talent ass-clowns celebrating the fact the fact that President Obama "failed" to bring the Olympics to Chicago in 2016. They were rooting for him to fail, of course, and cheered when he (supposedly) did. You see, to them... something that's BAD for Chicago is somehow GOOD, because... well... I have no idea! That's just how deranged these guys have become since... oh... about the 20th of January I'd say.

But it got me thinking... We really should get together a couple of Chicago's 'favorite sons' to go over and "talk some sense" into these morons. I think the scene might look something like this:


I'm no picasso, but I get by. (You can click to enlarge)

(In case my art sux that badly, that's supposed to be Michael Jordan, Carlton Fisk, Andre Dawson and William Perry.)

(And it looked like hell when I tried to color it, so you get what you get and you don't get upset!) :)

Speaking of people getting unhinged lately...

There was a REALLY GREAT article in the LA Times about what exactly is happening here. Ithink it sums up the thinking, and the problem, of the right (and unfortunately the effect it's having on this country) perfectly. Better than I could hope to try to. So please check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I like the theory in the article. The first comment on it is from one of the right clerics. Reading through it I felt their spit hitting me in the face as they described liberal sins.

    Vincenzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincenzo,

    Thanks. I thought it really summed it all up perfectly.

    And you know? I have no problem with them spitting this invective all over anyone who feels like going in and listening to it every Sunday. If you like personal abuse that much, I say, "Knock youself out." I just don't understand the mentality these people have who are driven by the need to infect it on the rest of us... on the RATIONAL remainder of society.

    ReplyDelete