Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Open Letter on Climate Change

I came accross THIS, from the Guardian a couple weeks back, following a link that was in my bible.  I've been meaning to post it ever since, and invite everyone to read it, use it, reference it, send it to your friends, etc...  and I kept forgetting to.  So before I forget again, please check it out.  It's a very simple, clear, concise rebuttal to the business and politics of climate change denial in general.  It doesn't deal in specifics, but it lays clear what is really behind climate change denial... and it ain't science!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I read that too, and thought it was good. Thanks for sharing and putting it in an accessible place for others to read and use as a resource.

    ReplyDelete