Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Sundays at 3:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio. (And it usually starts a few minutes early, so don't be late!)

I cover politics from all over the map, much as I used to do on this blog, and have a particular focus on LGBTQIA+ issues in general, and Transgender rights in particular. The show frequently features guests, including cartoonists, authors, musicians, filmmakers, etc... either from the LGBT community, our who are producing media relevant to that audience. Other topics of interest to me include Electoral Politics, Economics, Racial Justice, Health Care, Feminism, keeping Religion out of Politics and Politics out of Science.

I'm always keen to hear from fans and critics alike, so please feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com with any questions, comments or suggestions for future guests or topics. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and catch my podcast either on the Radio Page here, or by following me on Mixcloud.

Finally, the artwork to the left was done by Munky Wrench, of Bent Wrench Studios, whom I heartily recommend for ANY of your graphic-art needs, and I'd like to thank Barbara Sobel for taking a chance on me, and giving me the opportunity to take my message to such a larger audience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why I haven't written much lately...

Sadly mine would say "Runescape," but this has so been me lately. *shakes head*

2 comments:

  1. Facebook is my procrastination tool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell into the Runescape trap a few years ago, but I lost my internet connection for a while and made it cold turkey.

    Another way to look at the name is: "Run Escape!"

    -okiepoli

    ReplyDelete