Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 30, 2012

King Gets It!

Although I honestly believe IT to be among the greatest books every written, and to date it is the only one that has actually, truly scared me,  I must say that it's been awhile since I've given any consideration one way of the other to Stehen King.  Until now.

I wish I could sum it all up, but I can't.  Check out his column for the Daily Beast, entitled, "Tax Me, For Fuck's Sake!"

It's great stuff. 






No comments:

Post a Comment