Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My thoughts go out to...

Before I put up another joke, I want to extend my heartfelt condolences to the students, alumni and any families who lost loved ones in yesterday's shooting at Oikos University in Oakland California.  Even hundreds of miles away, I remember well how I was affected the day that Seng Hui Cho gunned down 32 of my fellow Hokies at my alma matta, and would not wish for any person to have to share in those feelings, particularly the students who were on campus at the time and thier families. There is simply no good reason that students should feel anyhing but safe in their classrooms, or that a parent should have any worries about thier child while he or she is there.  My thoughts go out to the friends and families of the fallen.  I am so sorry for your losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment