Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 11, 2012

New Comic Launched!

If you listened to the 'personal message' I posted back on April 24th (and judging from the lack of comments, you didn't!) you may remember that I mentioned something about stating a comic. 

Well, it's started.

It's called "Political Symmetry" and, per the description, "Revel[s] in the simple, universally understood truth that 'both sides do it.'"

There's only one strip posted so far, but I'm going to try and keep at least a weekly update schedule. Hopefully more, possibly less.

Anyway, check it out. We'll see how it goes.  Eventually I'll probably have a link to it somewhere on the blog, and maybe link both up with 'Utopia' as well. Please feel free to leave comments, although I'm thinking that I may leave the comments on Poli-sym unanswered. (Which is unusual for me, but I'd like to keep that blog free of TEXT, and just use the comics to express my feelings and ideas. But, like I said before, we'll see how it goes.

And of course, even if I do not reply, comments will always be read and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. The characters seem like original ideas. I've read comics all my life and haven't seen any like yours. I liked the 'argument' comic. That one seemed true to form from your perspective. And, I got a laugh knowing that.

    ReplyDelete