Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 11, 2012

New Comic Launched!

If you listened to the 'personal message' I posted back on April 24th (and judging from the lack of comments, you didn't!) you may remember that I mentioned something about stating a comic. 

Well, it's started.

It's called "Political Symmetry" and, per the description, "Revel[s] in the simple, universally understood truth that 'both sides do it.'"

There's only one strip posted so far, but I'm going to try and keep at least a weekly update schedule. Hopefully more, possibly less.

Anyway, check it out. We'll see how it goes.  Eventually I'll probably have a link to it somewhere on the blog, and maybe link both up with 'Utopia' as well. Please feel free to leave comments, although I'm thinking that I may leave the comments on Poli-sym unanswered. (Which is unusual for me, but I'd like to keep that blog free of TEXT, and just use the comics to express my feelings and ideas. But, like I said before, we'll see how it goes.

And of course, even if I do not reply, comments will always be read and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. The characters seem like original ideas. I've read comics all my life and haven't seen any like yours. I liked the 'argument' comic. That one seemed true to form from your perspective. And, I got a laugh knowing that.

    ReplyDelete