Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 3, 2014

The Brothers Koch Parable


Before you watch this, think about what YOU would wish for if you had a Genie and the only rules were those from Aladdin:

1) Can't kill anyone.
2) Can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else
3) Can't bring back the dead
4) Can't wish for more wishes.

 Figure that out, and then watch and see what I think the Koch brothers might wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment