Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Antonin Scalia (1936-2016)

I have never been one to believe in the notion that dying somehow cleanses one of the wrongs they have done.  However there is little more that can be said now that hasn't been said before. I will not praise him, nor wax poetic about his "service." I didn't liked him, and I still don't.

That said, a new era begins today. One that will hopefully carry over under either a Sanders or Clinton Presidency.  One where a LIBERAL Supreme Court will ACTUALLY defend the Constitution, rather then use its position to rationalize the worst abuses of Corporations and the Right Wing.

TODAY is the day that things TRULY start getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment