Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 21, 2016

CAT-DADDY


To all those who understand the joke, THANK YOU for tuning in last night and THANK YOU for all of the letters you sent me and The Doctor. Rest assured, we have gotten the message loud and clear and Doc will be back on this Saturday (2/27,) after Issa, to settle things once and for all. (I PROMISE!)

To anyone who DOES NOT understand the reference?

Well, IMHO airs every Tuesday at 10:PM and Saturday at 8:PM Eastern Time on RainbowRadio.FM. ;)

You can also catch it in syndication, Wednesdays at 4:PM on Rainbow, Fridays at 9:PM on Dance World Radio and Sundays at 8:PM on Sobel Nation Radio!

So TUNE IN, and CATCH THE INSANITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment