Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Terra Snover announces run for CA-10 House Seat!


My good friend, Terra, who has been a guest on my show numerous times, and granted an interview to this blog before that, has announced her candidacy for the House Representing California's 10th Congressional district.  I wish her all the best, and hope that she can help us take back the House from the Republicans in 2018.

To learn more about Terra and her plafotrm, please go to TerraSnover.com and donate or volunteer, if you are able to. (I'm doing both! MAKE IT SNO!!!)

And be sure to check out her interview with the Huffington Post, by my good friend Suzanne DeWitt Hall.

My own interviews with Terra can be found here, here, here, and here.




No comments:

Post a Comment