Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A GREAT Article

THIS is a GREAT article. 

And the best part of it is the last part, so if you don't want to read the whole thing, skip to page 2 and scoll down to:

"How Will I Know When I've Become an Adult?"


It's a great question, and I think I agree with him 100%, both in theory and from looking at my own life when he boils it down to:


You know you're an adult, not just when you're able to put the needs of others above your own, but when you're able to do it without giving a single thought to what they "owe" you in return. You realize that, at some point you weren't even aware of, you became the tap instead of the bucket. And then you look back and hate your younger self for living under the delusion that somehow a world full of buckets could function.

And it is with that firmly in mind that I would like to tell all Republicans to GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment