Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Is that really Dick Cheney?

Interesting headline and photo on MMFA today:



























Is THAT really Dick Cheney?

THIS GUY?














When the hell did he start looking like Max Von Sydow?!

If he wasn't such a scumbag, whose plane ticket to The Hague I'd glady spring for out of pocket, I'd almost be concerned about him!

WTF???

OTOH, since it is Dick Cheney we're talking about, all i can say is that I hope it's inoperable, and "fuck 'im."

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see Cheney in handcuffs.
    I took that quiz by the way and it pegged me for a liberal social crusader which is exactly what I am. The hardest question was number seven when I had to pick three for a naked pyramid! I picked the SCOTUS trio...the scumbags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool.

    I've got a bit of Social Crusader in me as well, and a little bit more of the Reality Based Intellectual (I think that was what it was called), but more and more I keep findning ways that all these other issues are just ways that the Big Money keeps middle-class white folks voting against their owneconomic interests. Hence my Working Class Warrior status.

    And I had a hard time with the naked pyrimid question too but IIRC I picked the SC Justices as well. :)

    ReplyDelete