Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

I cover politics from all over the map, much as I used to do on this blog, and have a particular focus on LGBTQIA+ issues in general, and Transgender rights in particular. The show frequently features guests, including cartoonists, authors, musicians, filmmakers, etc... either from the LGBT community, our who are producing media relevant to that audience. Other topics of interest to me include Electoral Politics, Economics, Racial Justice, Health Care, Feminism, keeping Religion out of Politics and Politics out of Science.

I'm always keen to hear from fans and critics alike, so please feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com with any questions, comments or suggestions for future guests or topics. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and if you miss an episode, you can catch my podcast either here, on the Radio Page, or by following me on Mixcloud.

Finally, the Brick-and-Happy Gun logo was done by Munky Wrench, of Bent Wrench Studios, whom I heartily recommend for ANY of your graphic-art needs, and I'd like to thank Barbara Sobel for taking a chance on me, and giving me the opportunity to take my message to such a larger audience.


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How did I miss this?!

Well... there's been a lot going on this week, but in any case:


And it's about damned time too!  I've been advocating Santo's case for YEARS now.  So I'm very happy to see that he finally made it. There's only one problem...

Ron Santo died, one year ago this week.

And that really burns me up.  I'd say more, but I don't need to, since Mike Silva's column in NYBaseball pretty much sums it up already.

Granted, this news is already a couple of days old and, like I said: I don't knwo how I missed it!  But... atr least it didn't take me TWELVE YEARS!

Nice going, Veterans Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment