Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How did I miss this?!

Well... there's been a lot going on this week, but in any case:

CONGRATULATIONS, RON SANTO ON YOUR INDUCTION INTO BASEBALL'S HALL OF FAME!!!

And it's about damned time too!  I've been advocating Santo's case for YEARS now.  So I'm very happy to see that he finally made it. There's only one problem...

Ron Santo died, one year ago this week.

And that really burns me up.  I'd say more, but I don't need to, since Mike Silva's column in NYBaseball pretty much sums it up already.

Granted, this news is already a couple of days old and, like I said: I don't knwo how I missed it!  But... atr least it didn't take me TWELVE YEARS!

Nice going, Veterans Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment