Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 24, 2012

"No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate. They know that this is the place that we were born and raised." 
~Willard  Mitt Romney, 8/24/2012



Way to keep it classy, Mitt.

BTW, regarding those "dirty" attack ads?

Stop telling lies about Democrats and they'll stop telling the truth about you!

2 comments:

  1. Can it be that everyone else took August off too? I'm seeing no comments since one I made on the 8/15 quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Not that I've exactly been writing up a storm over here, but, yeah... figured I'd get SOMETHING...

    Nice to hear from ya!

    ReplyDelete