Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gold Star Awards, August, 2012

Wow. Gold Star's in the fist week of the correct month? When was the last time that happened?

1978: Just two. One from the BWAA and one from the Vet's.


The EDDIE MATHEWS Gold Star #54: Crash Course!

Time to go to school!  OK... so it's remedial history and science mostly, but sadly there is such a high percentage of the population (around 45.7% of us, IIRC, the last time it was officially measured, back in November of 2008.)  Anyway, each of these videos is a Crash Course (duh!) in various topics, presenting some information you should already know, and quite a bit more that you should.  I was first drawn to this channel by his video on Islam, but he covers a wide variety of topics that most people will find interesting, in a way that most will also find entertaining. (Granted, he's no Potholer54, but he gets by!) Check it out!


The ADDIE JOSS Silver Star #53: The Poetry of Darkling Plain

Admittedly I am not a huge reader or connoisseur of poetry. (Or prose, if you've read Utopia.)  And to be fair, if I did not lend a hand in creating this particular blog, I probably would never have discovered it on my own. (My contribution was purely technical, BTW, not one bit on the creative side!)  Anyway, while doing this for her, I took the opportunity to READ the works (in most cases for the first time) and was truly struck by the power of her art. So I wanted to share her work with the most intelligent readers I know.

(You guys, for having the good taste to come here, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment