Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Debunking the Solar Roadways Takedown



Note: Before you watch MY video, I highly recommend you watch SOLAR FREAKIN' ROADS!

And the two "debunking videos" I refer to are Thunderf00t's Solar Roadways, a VERY expensive joke? and EEVBlog's Solar Roadway's are Bullshit!

I highly recommend that you watch ALL three, actually, with an open mind.  The two "take-down" vid's are extremely well done - better than my own reply to them, I will freely and happily admit.  But they miss some pretty obvious things IMHO, and I'm just saying that as far away as SFR's are from being implementation ready, these guys are at least as far away from proving that the concept could never be feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment