Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Roger Goodell vs. Adam Silver

***Note: I had to re-shoot the second video, and I left something out in the final run: That friend I mentioned, in that same discussion, argued the point to me that NEWT GINGRICH was not a "real Conservative." Well, if the Former Speaker Gingrich isn't Conservative, then the word has no meaning. And that's really the point, and the PROBLEM. Words have to MEAN SOMETHING at some basic, lowest-=common-denominator level if we're going to have any reasonable discourse. And the extremists penchant for redefining the terms (aka "No true Scotsman") is just a piss-ant way of getting out of ever having to admit that you're full of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment