Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Can't say we don't have a sense of humor...

So... Before I make my next post, your typical "I can't fucking believe how stupid they are" type post, I want to remind everyone that I, and most Liberals, can laugh - even at ourselves - from time to time. And I've gotta admit, these Photoshop's of Vice President Biden are hilarious.  I found them HERE, linked to from Facebook, and this all started with what was already one of the most awkward pictures of the man, even untouched:



Yep, that our VP whispering something to Defense Secretary Ashton Carter's wife during her husband's acceptance speech.  But enter anime fan, makibanzi and a merely awkward photo ends up inspiring some truly comic gold:


What a creeper. Well, I guess HIS presidential chances are over. Too bad Al Gore had to go and and invent the internet, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment