Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 26, 2015

John Stewart sums up the Right's War on Reality perfectly

He is going to be SO missed... Part 1:

Part 2:


And Jimijams (left), a fellow poster over on  MMFA was kind enough to put the "50 Fox Lies" into his Vine, if you want to pause and read each one.

This is what I was talking about in my last post. But John (and hiw writers) are orders of magnitude better than I am at it.  Bravo, again.  We're really going to miss this guy.

Colbert as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment