Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Two in one...

Two points in one video - The Conservative Bubble Grows *and* How Vacant and Amoral is the Libertarian Ideology?

1 comment:

  1. Eddie: You know what I miss?

    Conservatism. That, and Capitalism.

    I don't know what to even call this fifth-column fever-dream that passes for right-wing philosphy any more, but those two words are the trojan horses it's hiding in.

    Ah, me.

    ReplyDelete