Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Traitors and Trangressions

Up tonight... John Boehner, Ben Carver and Biggots in North Carolina.



(Yeah... I've got to say that that very poor George Takei impression at the end sounded a LOT better in my head!)

UPDATE: Earlier today, Dr. Carson apologized for his comments likening gay people to prison rapists. Apparently his comment were so idiotic that even Dr. Carson realized it!

No comments:

Post a Comment