Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What do you see here?

What do you see here?


Republican fear-mongering about what will happen is people are allowed to use the rest-room of their choosing, according to their gender-identity?

You might want to think again.

This is actually what all those Republican Anti-trans bathroom bills are CAUSING.
(And the exact point I no doubt did a poor job of making in the last video I did on the topic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment