Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 14, 2015

IMHO RADIO, TUESDAY, 5/19 @ 10:PM EST

I really hope you will join us, my guest is Christine Smith, creator of Eve's Apple and The Princess. Some of you may remember Christine from a previous interview she did for the blog, two years ago, almost to the day.  She was kind enough to come back, and I hope y'all can tune in!

Tuesday, May 19th

7:00 - 8:00 pm est -  The Paul And Matty Show

8:00 pm - 10:00 pm est - Cutmore 

10:00 pm - 11:00 pm est - In My Humble Opinion with Niceguy Eddie
with special guest, Christine Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment