Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fucking Right Wing Scum...

To vote Republican in this day and age to be utterly inhuman. What utter fucking scumbags.
Breaking: Republican US Senators Kill LGBT Students' Anti-Bullying Bill
Did Your US Senator Just Vote To Allow LGBT Students To Be Bullied? Here's The List


How the hell can you SUPPORT BULLYING?! Seriously! I mean... I don't care HOW you feel about LGBT people, but what kind of sub-human scum do you have to be to actually SUPPORT BULLYING THEM?!
They are an absolute CANCER on our society. Good-for-nothing, scum-sucking PARASITES.



Every single "No" vote was Republican. Every. One. Not a single Democrat opposed this bill. And people wonder why I will NEVER vote for ANY Republican on ANY level of Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment