Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fucking Right Wing Scum...

To vote Republican in this day and age to be utterly inhuman. What utter fucking scumbags.
Breaking: Republican US Senators Kill LGBT Students' Anti-Bullying Bill
Did Your US Senator Just Vote To Allow LGBT Students To Be Bullied? Here's The List


How the hell can you SUPPORT BULLYING?! Seriously! I mean... I don't care HOW you feel about LGBT people, but what kind of sub-human scum do you have to be to actually SUPPORT BULLYING THEM?!
They are an absolute CANCER on our society. Good-for-nothing, scum-sucking PARASITES.



Every single "No" vote was Republican. Every. One. Not a single Democrat opposed this bill. And people wonder why I will NEVER vote for ANY Republican on ANY level of Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment