Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Glitches and Gratitude

So first off, I'd like to send out the most heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who tuned into Sunday's encore presentation of the show I did with JULIAN MARSH.  We got such a response that we actually crashed the server at one point!  So THANK YOU, so much!



Also, I'd like to apologize to anyone who tuned into tonight's show with Terra Snover, creator of Mock Girl. There was about a 30-second long technical glitch, where two tracks were playing right on top of one another. I take full responsibility for that, that was totally my fault, and I have fixed it on the podcast that is now hosted up on the Radio Page.


Thanks again to everyone who tuned in!

No comments:

Post a Comment