Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

IMHO - 11/15/16

If you missed the show when it aired on Rainbow Radio.FM, you can still catch it HERE.  This was my first new podcast following the election, and I give my thoughts on the outcome, the aftermath and what lessons need to be taken away fron it as we move forward.

And remember everyone, RainbowRadio.FM exists to give the LGBT community a voice.  And come what may, we are not going anywhere!  So if YOU'VE got something to say, to the incoming administration or to your community, we want to hear from you!

You can email at niceguy9418@usa.com with a statement to read on the air, or with a recording to be played.

You can also send a Contact Request to my Skype, Niceguy Eddie Cabot, to speak with me directly and setup a recording session, to be aired on the next available podcast.
 

Good night, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment