Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 11, 2016

Not the same...

Here’s another lesson from Captain Obvious, for all of you who suck at life: 

With regards to tolerance, bigotry and hypocrisy…

When I, as a liberal, “hate” you because you…

…Sent death threats to and doxxed an LGBT person?

It's not the same thing.

…Vandalized someone’s property with Swastikas and racist epithets?

It is NOT the same thing.

…Pulled the hijab off of a Muslim woman’s head while screaming at her to get the fuck out of the country?

IT IS NOT THE SAME THING..

…Verbally (let alone PHYSICALLY) assaulted someone in public because they LOOKED vaguely foreign, yet had a white significant other…
…or were gay…
…or trans…
…or disabled…
…or female…
…or poor…
…or black…
…or Middle Eastern…
…or Latino…
…etc...

When I “hate” YOU for doing these things?

Or because you work (or support those who work) to take away their basic Human Rights and legal protections?

IT. IS. NOT. THE. SAME. THING!

Because there is no moral symmetry here: I don’t “hate” you because you are white, straight, cisgender, Christian, male or even Conservative.

I “hate” you because you’re an ASSHOLE.

I don’t “hate” you for what you ARE. I hate you because of what you DO, or what you CONDONE BEING DONE, to others.

AND? When my “hate” consists ENTIRELY of penning sharply worded posts on my blog or on Facebook, with the occasional use of adult language?

IT IS *DEFINITELY* NOT THE SAME THING!

So… Have YOU said, “FUCK YOU, ASSHELMET!” to a Right-Wing bigot today?

Because, if not, you have my expressed personal permission to do so!
And that doesn’t make you a bigot.
It doesn’t make you intolerant.
 And it doesn’t make you a hypocrite.

And don’t for one second let these scum make you believe otherwise!

Niceguy Eddie OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment