Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fun: What he's up against!

I've heard of a tea-cup poodle. What's this, a tea-bag chihuahua?




I believe this was made by a conservative, but I find it hilarious, because it's a near perfect metaphor for what President Obama is up against these days. Not all dogs are conservative, but all conservatives are THIS DOG!

(Also, yes, I realize it's a min-pin, but tea-bag chihuahua just sounds funnier!)

No comments:

Post a Comment